- Hot moist pack for chronic muscle and joint conditions.
- Promotes tissue healing by increasing blood supply to area.
- Decreases stiffness, relaxes sore muscles and provides comfort.
- Ice pack used in acute and/or chronic muscle and joint conditions.
- Promotes the reduction of inflammation and muscle spasm.
Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Therapy where an electrical current is placed through the body.
- Uses include pain relief, reduction of muscle spasm, reduction of edema,
increase tissue healing and muscle re-education.
Soft Tissue Manipulative Therapy
- Hands on therapy where practitioner applies pressure to trigger points in
- Promotes healing by increasing circulation to muscle tissue that is deprived
of blood and decreasing intercellular adhesions.
Chiropractic Manipulative Therapy Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Diversified Technique (CMT-D)
- Manual therapy where practitioner applies a thrust that is very fast and
light to specific areas of the spine.
- Aids the bodyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s natural healing process by increasing the range of motion
of spinal joints, relaxation of associated musculature and facilitation of
- Used in all stages of the healing process.
Flexion / Distraction Protocol
- Alternative to manual spinal manipulative therapy.
- Used for intervertebral disk involvement.
- Decreases pressure in spine, stretches musculature of spine.
- Alternative to manual spinal manipulative therapy; effects are similar to
- Used on soft tissues as well as joint.
Decompression Traction System (DTS)
- Alternating traction of the spine in a safe, controlled and very specific
way to open the disc spaces.
- Decreases pressure on the discs, spinal cord and spinal nerves allowing for
an increase of blood flow.
- Helps reduce inflammation and promote healing.
- Two licensed massage therapists.
- Providing muscle work to increase healing and promote wellness.